[Coco] VHD 256 or 255 disks

nickma at optusnet.com.au nickma at optusnet.com.au
Sun Oct 20 21:15:48 EDT 2013

There seems to be a lot of confusion about how Virtual Hard Drives
work, me included, that I wonder how many people have been turned off
from using them and learning about OS-9.

Maybe this is an opportunity for someone to develop a small book about
Hard Drives on the CoCo with emphasis on the VHD and Drivewire.

I'd be prepared to buy such a book if it was clearly written and takes
the mystery and frustration out of the whole process and gets people
back on track to producing software rather than fighting to make
everything work in the first place.

Nick