[Coco] hello

Simon Jonassen simon at roust-it.dk
Sat Oct 19 17:32:44 EDT 2013

Hey guys...

The only 2 coco enthusiasts in Denmark (and we both thought we we're the
only ones, before the other one (Fedor Steeman) read one of my posts on this
list)) finally hooked up today for the first DK coco meet....

very cool to meet Fedor and his family in person and exchange ideas and
experiences....

Fedor was kind enough to lend me one of his coco 3 machines (i've never seen
such a beast in person).....  thx Fedor !

very excited to see what this beast is capable of (after having done a
number on $ff22 on the coco 2 to produce overscan and scrolling)......

/Simon :-)