[Coco] Another Coco Virtual Disk Util

Wayne Campbell asa.rand at gmail.com
Fri Oct 18 18:40:19 EDT 2013

I found another problem. I made a copy of one of my vhd images and tried to
format it using EmuDisk. After the dialog that asks what format (RSDOS or
OS9) the hourglass pointer shows up and I get the following error message.
Notice that this is the same error I got when I tried to copy files the
first time and it corrupted the directory.

http://cococoding.com/wayne/emudisk error.PNG

Once this error shows up, the image is unusable. I have to either delete it
or reformat it using NitrOS9's format command.

Wayne