[Coco] Another Coco Virtual Disk Util

Luis Fernández luis46coco at hotmail.com
Fri Oct 18 14:42:29 EDT 2013

DD.FMT  $10      1     Disk format, density, number of sides
Bit 0 = Number of sides   0 = 1 Side ; 1 = 2 sides
Bit 1 = Density                 0 = Single Density (FM) ; 1 = Double Density (MFM)
Bit 2 = Track Density       0 = Single 48 TPI ; 1 = 96 TPI

$82?
I have not complete information, someone can tell me where it is?