[Coco] Another Coco Virtual Disk Util

Luis Fernández luis46coco at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 17 23:19:54 EDT 2013

Well I'll try it
Apparently it's better than mine, I me a hard time for not having the necessary skills.
Well we'll see what happens
Making  CoCoDskUtil V 1.X.X, Scan magazines and organize maltedmedia
http://cococoding.com/cocodskutil/ Thank Aaron Wolfe
http://www.tandycoco.com Thank Brian Blake and Stephen Fischer
My personal blog: http://www.luis45ccs.blogspot.com,
Excuse my English, I use google translator, my language is Spanish, I'm Spanish but I live in Venezuela