[Coco] Another Coco Virtual Disk Util

Bob Devries devries.bob at gmail.com
Thu Oct 17 00:46:03 EDT 2013

Walt,

I tried to run this on my Windows XP SP3 machine, and it errors out. It
never opens any screen.

The error signature is:
EventType: clr20r3 P1:emudsk.exe P2:1.0.0.0 P3: 525a31ff P4:mscorlib
P5:2.0.0.0 P6:4333ab80 P7:f29 P8:80 P9:system.io.filenotfoundexecption

Hope that helps.

Regards, Bob Devries
Dalby, QLD, Australia