[Coco] CoCo Hard Drive History

Gene Heskett gheskett at wdtv.com
Sun Oct 13 20:27:59 EDT 2013

On Sunday 13 October 2013 20:23:41 Bob Devries did opine:

> Gene, I have two SCSI (Quantum) drives hanging off my Disto 4-in-1 and
> they work flawlessly.

Did you do that by making up a jumper and connecting the center pins of the
drives together?  Thats the pins the drive use to talk to each other so
they can share the interface, and which Tony's std cable does not connect.

I was tempted to do that but never quite found my round tuit.  I bought a
TC^3 instead, which does work flawlessly.