[Coco] CoCo Hard Drive History

tonym tonym at compusource.net
Sat Oct 12 22:01:13 EDT 2013

I believe the B&B supported the WD1002-WX1, WD1002-XTGEN, and WD1002-27X (RLL).
I have 2-3 of those things in the garage in the CoCo storage bins...

Speaking of HDDs...

Will the Disto SASI adapters talk to a SCSI HDD directly?

Are these WD SASI-to-MFM boards similar to the controller boards used in the Kaypro 10?
Or is that a different board? I think those were WD1002-HD0?