[Coco] OT: Self-modifying email??!!

Retro Canada retrocanada76 at gmail.com
Sat Oct 12 20:15:00 EDT 2013

i still remember how late microsoft came to the browser business with their shit internet exploder in 1995 where they re-invented as usual the standard and fucked with the html.

who use internet explorer? i remember web sites stating: this shit site only works on the crappy internet exploder....that was enough for me to run away but that lasted for more than a decade...

until the smartphone era set us free from that curse forever!