[Coco] CoCo Hard Drive History

Bill Pierce ooogalapasooo at aol.com
Sat Oct 12 19:32:58 EDT 2013

Daniel,
If you are referring to the Burke & Burke Interface, the drivers and manual are in the archives as well as the drivers are built in the NitrOs9 repository.
I have one and was using it up until the drive gave up on me last year.
You have to build your own drive descriptors as every drive is different. There's a whole section on this (as well as software to do it) in the manual

Bill Pierce
http://www.colorcomputerarchive.com/
Co-Contributor, Co-Editor for CocoPedia
E-Mail: ooogalapasooo at aol.com