[Coco] CoCo Hard Drive History

Daniel Campos daniel.campus at gmail.com
Sat Oct 12 18:59:09 EDT 2013

Em 12/10/2013 19:47, Mark J. Blair escreveu:
> If I understand the description of the Burke & Burke adapter correctly, then I guess there should be an ordinary PC-XT style controller card plugged in to the Burke & Burke adapter underneath that metal cover?

Yes, exactly.

In fact I have wrote today to James Pearce, for have his opinion about
the functioning of his XT-CF board to use in conjunction with the
CoCoXT, but he thinks will not work because the BIOS used for CoCoXT, as
his board works differently from an old MFM interface. On the link
bellow there is information on his new XT-CFv3.

http://www.lo-tech.co.uk/wiki/XT-CFv3

Daniel