[Coco] I overlooked something ...

Wayne Campbell asa.rand at gmail.com
Sat Oct 12 18:43:19 EDT 2013

On the structure of i-code page. I forgot to include DATA statements. I
will add this next chance I get. For those who need to know now, DATA
statements in Basic09 are essentially linked-lists.

The 1st data statement address field in the module header points to the
first byte of the first item in the first DATA statement in the procedure.
It does not point to the DATA token.

At the end of each DATA statement is a invisible goto that points to the
first byte of the first item in the next DATA statement, or of the first
DATA statement if the current DATA statement is the last DATA statement in
the procedure.

It is the address in the header that allows RESTORE with no line number to
reset to the beginning of the DATA statements.

RESTORE with a line number allows you to insert points within the structure
to allow the pointer to be re-positioned.

The structure is not doubly-linked, and you can only move through it
sequentially in one direction.

Wayne