[Coco] OT: Self-modifying email??!!

Steve Bjork 6809er at srbsoftware.com
Sat Oct 12 12:14:21 EDT 2013

Gene,

"first hint of anything odd would make me wipe & reinstall " I would say
that is is a bit of an over reaction!

Beside, there is nothing odd about a "html" email going through changes
based on how old or how many times its been loaded.  This is considered
standard practice in internet marketing and I've been doing this for my
clients for at lease a decade.

Steve