[Coco] Looking for a ROM bin

Mike Craig mdcmike at sbcglobal.net
Thu Oct 10 13:37:33 EDT 2013

Thanks everyone for the response. I would be great if someone can find that
modified RS-232 ROM. Please let me know if you find it and can hook me up
with a copy. I can paypal a few bucks for your trouble. :)

I'm using the eb301 bluetooth module. I found some on ebay about 6 months
ago. Looks like this guy still has more:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/271159209324?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1438.l2649

What I find odd is that some of what I've read on colorcomputer.net seems to
insinuate that the CoCoNet ROM can be added to the Wireless Paks. I have
tried to use CoCoNet 1.26 & 1.27, but with each I have no way to access the
RS-232 functions as shown in the manual. Has anyone tried using the CoCoNet
ROMs with any success in the Wireless Bluetooth Paks?

Thanks,

Mike