[Coco] Its Alive!

Bill Pierce ooogalapasooo at aol.com
Thu Oct 10 12:56:55 EDT 2013

Chris, actually, there is someone working on a 1 meg and 2 meg upgrade. They aren't talking bout it till they finish a working model.
I originally took those pics for him. There are a lot more pics detailing each board closer.

The idea behind the new board is to place a socket at the cpu and mount a board that plugs into the socket. Then a cpu socket on that board which will iclude the dat stuff. This eliminates soldering directly to the cpu and gives it a slightly lower profile.

Bill Pierce
http://www.colorcomputerarchive.com/
Co-Contributor, Co-Editor for CocoPedia
E-Mail: ooogalapasooo at aol.com