[Coco] Message length

George Ramsower georgera at gvtc.com
Thu Oct 10 12:53:52 EDT 2013

 When I see too many of these... >> >> >>> , I just move to another message,
pick the ones that interest me and then, "Mark all read".
 It's too difficult to determine what the sender is responding to, so I lose
interest in most or all of the thread.
 In my other mail lists, this isn't much of a problem but, this one gets
moved to the Deleted Items folder mostly.
 I find Coco stuff very interesting as, I'm into the Coco but you are
correct about not trimming the message before sending a reply.
George