[Coco] FDC emulators was:Re: Its Alive!

Matthew Stock stock at bexkat.com
Thu Oct 10 11:25:24 EDT 2013

I'm still working on my FDC emulator.  I still need to crush one bug before
I feel like it's ready for show and tell time.  The main issue right now is
time - I'm in the process of changing jobs and things are a little hectic.
I hope to have nearly all of the week of the 21st free to focus on this and
a couple other projects, and hopefully I'll have a video demo at the end of
it.
  -Matt