[Coco] Looking for a ROM bin

John W. Linville linville at tuxdriver.com
Thu Oct 10 10:32:27 EDT 2013

On Thu, Oct 10, 2013 at 09:54:15AM -0400, Brian Blake wrote:

> Mike,
>
> What are you using for a wireless device? What problems are you having?
>
> I don't believe there's a difference between the RS-232 ROM in the
> CoCoNet devices and the one in the stock Radio Shack pak.

I'm pretty sure that Mike is correct -- I recall having that with
the extra "hi-speed" option added when I first got the wireless pak
from Roger.  Unfortunately, I have since replaced the ROM with my
port of MON09.  I _might_ have the original laying around somewhere,
but I'm not sure where...hmmm...

John