[Coco] S-Video mod for Coco1

Ken H. dragon.atv at gmail.com
Wed Oct 9 07:58:55 EDT 2013

I tested LM1889 pin 13 on my Dragon with a multimeter and it's 10V :(

THANKS Luis!  Your persistent warnings probably saved my monitor/composite
adapter.

It's strange though because the Spectrum guys are clearly sending LM1889 pin
13 directly to the s-vga chroma input.
http://www.retrowiki.es/fororw/viewtopic.php?f=667&t=29522

Is anyone familiar with the s-vga specs? Maybe it can take 10V??