[Coco] CocoNet ROM on eBay

Aaron Wolfe aawolfe at gmail.com
Tue Oct 8 13:18:35 EDT 2013

Yeah I remember that from a couple years back... we never did get
around to looking at why iirc.
Any adapter *should* work though, its just a serial line, nothing
exotic.  The one I used is actually one you recommended, some cheap
chinese ebay special :)  like all bluetooth serial, there was more
latency and thus slower throughput than a regular serial cable, but it
did work fine.