[Coco] too wordy?

S Klammer sklammer at gmail.com
Tue Oct 8 05:13:03 EDT 2013

Reality is, few would tell the difference if a good emulator was stuck
inside a Coco shell.

I have real hardware and appreciate the projects that are out and coming
soon.  One that is missed is the FPGA CoCo... as that could have provided
some interesting possibities.  Some would consider emulating floppies, HDDs
or even using a VGA adapter as being "non-core"; but, its all Coco (or
whatever...) if it acts like one...