[Coco] OS-9 80-column driver is ready

Tormod Volden lists.tormod at gmail.com
Mon Oct 7 19:16:42 EDT 2013

On Tue, Sep 24, 2013 at 5:51 PM, Luis Antoniosi (CoCoDemus) wrote:
> But yes the circuit is so simple that it can be easily copied. I think the
> most difficult part is to find the CRT9128.
>
> I found in china the CRT9128-000P.  I hope is the same ? If the protoboard
> works I can see the possibility to make a batch of it.

This page says the -000P is a microprocessor, although I wouldn't
trust it too much:
http://www.seekchips.com/DataList/CRT9128-000P.html

Googling "CRT9128-000P video" shows mostly this very thread plus what
I think is your quotation request.

However, there is an FPGA implementation of it:
http://www.digchip.com/datasheets/parts/datasheet/534/XF9128.php
http://www.datasheetarchive.com/files/xilinx/docs/wcd00013/wcd013cc.htm
...for 5000$...

Tormod