[Coco] CoCo Keyboards...

Christopher Smith csmith at wolfram.com
Mon Oct 7 17:20:09 EDT 2013

I agree, for a system that isn't stored in the original case.  For one that is, that complicates matters.  Getting a new keyboard that would fit in the old case without having to attack it with a dremel may be difficult. :)  I guess there are a couple of interesting options in this respect, but nothing quick and easy that I can think of.

Chris