[Coco] Now using VCC as well as MESS

Wayne Campbell asa.rand at gmail.com
Mon Oct 7 16:02:23 EDT 2013

Thanks for the response, Bill. I understand what you are saying. I found
the scdwn files on the disk Aaron made for me. Problem is, the n_scdwn.dd
descriptor is missing. I may need Aaron to answer this, but, is the only
difference between the scdwv and scdwn versions the name of the file? In
other words, if I copy the n_scdwv.dd descriptor and rename it to
n_scdwn.dd, will it work?

Wayne