[Coco] Book question

Frank Pittel fwp at deepthought.com
Mon Oct 7 11:06:15 EDT 2013

On Sun, Oct 06, 2013 at 11:10:52PM -0400, tonym wrote:

> SO... you're going on a business trip...
> You will have some downtime...
> You want to start learning 6809/CoCO/OS-9 assembly... which book do you take?
>
> I have the Barden book, and the Leventhal 6809 book, in print.
> Got a few others in PDF.
>
> Suggestions?
>
> Tony

Personally I would load vcc and edtasm along with the PDFs onto the laptop I would be
bringing and start with the Barden book. If you're already familiar with assembly you'll
find that it starts out a bit slow but is a very good book for learning 6809 assembly with.
If you start with it and work the examples and excercises you'll have a good understanding
of 6809 assembly.

The Other Frank