[Coco] Transferring files to the MC-10

Bill Pierce ooogalapasooo at aol.com
Sat Oct 5 19:40:41 EDT 2013

Chris, try completing your profile

Bill Pierce
http://www.colorcomputerarchive.com/
Co-Contributor, Co-Editor for CocoPedia
E-Mail: ooogalapasooo at aol.com

-----Original Message-----
From: Chris Osborn <fozztexx at fozztexx.com>
To: CoCoList for Color Computer Enthusiasts <coco at maltedmedia.com>
Sent: Sat, Oct 5, 2013 7:21 pm
Subject: Re: [Coco] Transferring files to the MC-10

On Oct 5, 2013, at 4:16 PM, Darren A wrote:

> I don't know what the problem is with the yahoo group. I can log-in just
> fine.

I can log in fine too. I just can't join the Yahoo group. Clicking join throws
me back to a login screen, and after I login it sends me to edit my profile. If
I go back to the group and click join again, it just does the same thing over
and over. I tried a few different browsers and it does the same thing.