[Coco] Transferring files to the MC-10

Bruce W. Calkins brucewcalkins at charter.net
Sat Oct 5 18:49:49 EDT 2013

Yes, the CoCo does indeed stop and start the cassette with any ASCII
formatted data and/or program file.  There was much left out of the PoCo to
annoy a CoCo user.  In spite of the PoCo's low introductory price and
diminutive appearance, the CoCo was more than 10 times more user friendly
than the PoCo.

Bruce W.