[Coco] DynoSprite Demo 1

Nick Marentes nickma at optusnet.com.au
Sat Oct 5 05:31:19 EDT 2013

Magnificent work Richard!

Good to see people creating products for our CoCo that others outside
our community can stop and take notice.

The speed is very good and flicker free. An excellent game engine. Great
to see it used for a complete game.

The key to adoption as a game engine is providing clear and easy to
understand documentation and the provision of tools to aid the game
creation process.

I wonder if, rather than a game, it would be more fruitful in the long
term for you to develop it further as a complete commercial grade game
development package.

A complete game showing what can be achieved would help to encourage
adoption though.

Again, good work Richard.

Nick