[Coco] My CoCo 2 is not working right...

Al Hartman alhartman6 at optonline.net
Fri Oct 4 13:14:22 EDT 2013

That's what I was thinking. I have been trying to find a company that makes
bare keyboards, without encoder chips, or even a circuit board if possible.

The Mark Data keyboard was a Dragon keyboard adapted to the CoCo.

I sometimes wonder if there's not a warehouse (or two or three) out there
full of leftover spare parts keyboards from the CoCo 2, the Dragon, or the
never produced Deluxe CoCo (that Radio Shack sold as a wall part, and my
CoCo 2 seems to have.) I bet there are still a few sitting on hooks at some
out of the way Radio Shack store out there.

-[ Al ]-