[Coco] 10th anniversary of the CoCo List

Gene Heskett gheskett at wdtv.com
Fri Oct 4 10:33:22 EDT 2013

On Friday 04 October 2013 10:23:30 Dennis Bathory-Kitsz did opine:

> Hello everyone,
>
> Sunday is the 10th anniversary of this Malted/Media Color Computer
> list. This year has seen nearly 8,200 messages exchanged already --
> almost 75,000 messages over the past decade. Today we have the
> largest number of members (245) since we began, and after a slow
> decline into 2011, the list has come alive again with 50 new members.
> This year's exchanges promise to be the largest since 2004, for the
> first time (at the present rate, anyway) reaching ten thousand.
> That's a lot of information shared about such a small computer!
>
> My appreciation to folks for being civil and civilized, and for
> keeping alive interest in Tandy's little machine from over 30 years ago.
>
> Dennis Bathory-Kitsz
> List Owner and former CoCo author

And a hearty thanks to you Dennis, for supplying the facilities for this
list.  The state of the coco today is largely your doing in supplying and
policing this list.  My thanks.

I was hoping that we would find some newer folks to carry on, and recently
it looks as if we've gained some new ones who haven't reached their "use by
date" yet.  I am long since past mine as I turned 79 today.

So here is a tip of the hat to this list, and the friends we've all made
here.  Thank you.

Cheers, Gene
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)

Yes, but every time I try to see things your way, I get a headache.
         law-abiding citizens.