[Coco] Disk drive emulator

Al Hartman alhartman6 at optonline.net
Thu Oct 3 20:01:14 EDT 2013

His company was called Microcode Solutions. The board was a PCI card that
never went beyond prototype stage and into production.

I have pictures, but I'm not sure I'd be allowed to release them.

It never became a product. Maybe you're thinking of the Gemulator ROM board
from Emulators, Inc.?

He owns the Fusion product now, when Jim got out of the business.

-[ Al ]-