[Coco] C compiler crashes VCC with Nitros9

Bill Pierce ooogalapasooo at aol.com
Thu Oct 3 13:15:06 EDT 2013

Gene, He's running straight from the MW distro
CC1 is the front end, you are thinking cc.pass1.
cc1 runs cc.pass1, cc.pass2, c,prep, c.asm, c,opt and c.link in one swoop.

His problem is his nitros9 version (3.2.8). and the Vcc emulator. Vcc and nitros9 3.2.8 had problems getting along for some reason. Wasn't 3.2.8 the one that sat in the repo for the past 5 years until it attracted some cockyroaches?
I think I remember having a problem in 3.2.8 with C and that's why I searched and found 3.2.9.
Now I got my custom C setup and I have no problems... :-)

Bill Pierce
http://www.colorcomputerarchive.com/
Co-Contributor, Co-Editor for CocoPedia
E-Mail: ooogalapasooo at aol.com