[Coco] Becker port for MESS?

Bill Pierce ooogalapasooo at aol.com
Tue Oct 1 22:05:26 EDT 2013

I noticed in the Mess and Mame credits that Mike Haaland is listed there.
Mike was the author of MV Canvas for OS-9. He would be pretty knowledgable on things involving the Coco. After doing some reasearch, I found he is actively involved in Mame and possibly Mess. He is also a member on Boisy's Coco Book facebook page.
He might could be contacted to ask about getting the becker port coded into Mess

Bill Pierce
http://www.colorcomputerarchive.com/
Co-Contributor, Co-Editor for CocoPedia
E-Mail: ooogalapasooo at aol.com