[Coco] Drivewire and ADOS...

Christopher R. Hawks chawks at dls.net
Tue Oct 1 19:34:02 EDT 2013

On Tue, 1 Oct 2013 10:34:02 -0400 (EDT)
Bill Pierce <ooogalapasooo at aol.com> wrote:

> No one is doing "3rd party" stuff. As far as I know, it was never
> mentioned other than the mention of incompatability with Ados and how
> to solve it. If you consider that "3rd party" then technically so are
> Dw4, HDBDOS, and NitrOS9 as they were derived from other sources in
> their beginnings just as Ados was.

	EVERYONE is doing third party stuff!

	Software written by a 'third party' i.e. SOMEONE ELSE.

	And I don't think the Drivewire 4 server site needs to document
it. Links to other people's software and documentation would be OK.

Christopher R. Hawks
HAWKSoft
--
Programming is just another word for the lost art of thinking.