[Coco] Drivewire and ADOS...

Gene Heskett gheskett at wdtv.com
Tue Oct 1 16:05:46 EDT 2013

On Tuesday 01 October 2013 15:55:52 Christopher Smith did opine:

Then please be welcomed to a pretty small list as we count 'em here. :)

I do assembly, some Basic09 & some C, but java wasn't something I figured
I'd ever need on the coco.  My fault no doubt, but at the time, I was still
running a mid market TV stations engineering dept. singlehandedly which
occupied a considerable amount of time since nothing broken went out for
repairs, not even camera lenses.

Nowadays, short term memory gets in the way.  Most of the stuff I cobble up
to do the AH&E work on linux is now written as bash scripts.

Cheers, Gene
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)

Onward through the fog.
         law-abiding citizens.