[Coco] Penpal disk...

Al Hartman alhartman6 at optonline.net
Tue Oct 1 11:24:32 EDT 2013

Last year, I bought a copy of the Coco Graphics Designer on eBay. I got a
Xeroxed manual and copies of the original disks. Being the co-author of it,
I was not happy.

In researching Disk Omni-Clone (nothing found in the Rainbow index), as a
kick I looked at the reviews of CGCD and CGDP. Pretty great reviews! I
forgot all about Stewart's project to make an enhancement cart for the CoCo
2. It never even got to the prototype stage. At least, I never saw one. I
would have been a tester.

I was pushing to take the CGDP code and make a wordprocessor from it. Jeff
got to an Alpha stage, but Stewart stopped it, in favor of the Car Sign
Designer. Oh well...

-[ Al ]-