[Coco] SWTPCEmu Disk Images Cataloged

Bill Pierce ooogalapasooo at aol.com
Sat Nov 30 22:07:41 EST 2013

Wayne, I read that Lv II disk fine using Vcc and dw4. The os9boot file has a corrupt header and will not copy. It's not an original master as there's some custom "setup" files that are not on the originals. Some of the files on some of the disks just need proper attributes set to copy.
In reading the notes on the site, almost all of those disks (os9, flex etc) were not from original masters but from 3 or 4 private collections and had been modified by the original users. There are a couple of directories on some of the disks that look like they may have been "copied" directly from the masters to a dir on a utility disk, like the Basic09 dir on one disk is just a copy of the Basic09 Lvl 1 disk.
The OS9UG set that's there are all already in the archives. They were mainly included because they had introl C sources on them which was used by the SWTPC. Also because some had Flex sources as well.

The real interest on those disks is the original MW sources to the "standard" os9 lvl 1 commands. They can be assembled using asm in os9 just as they are. The few system sources are useless for the Coco as they are for the swtpc hardware. There's no Coco os9 system sources there.
It's all definately intersting. Joel is sending me a copy of the os9 material and I'll be posting it to the archive soon.

Bill Pierce
http://www.colorcomputerarchive.com/
Co-Contributor, Co-Editor for CocoPedia
E-Mail: ooogalapasooo at aol.com