[Coco] SysCall source listing (and OS-9 source code find)

Wayne Campbell asa.rand at gmail.com
Fri Nov 29 19:29:24 EST 2013

And I am learning more. dir e shows that all but the cc3go and startup
files are not owner 0.
The SYS and CMDS dirs do not have the rear, write and public read
attributes set.
OS9Boot shows to be set d---r---.

The CMDS and SYS dirs show the exact same values for owner ID, offset and
size. That value is E5E5. I think this disk's root dir has been trashed, or
something.

Wayne