[Coco] vcc virtual floppies

mike delyea mdelyea at gmail.com
Fri Nov 29 17:57:49 EST 2013

I've figured out what the problem is.  Vcc does not like you making the
virtual disks in the Vcc directory under Windows 7, it wants to put them in
your documents folder.  To verify this I installed Vcc on my desktop and
created a disk in the default location (documents).  Lo and behold, there
was the file.  I went back to my laptop, where the problem originated, and
created a disk on drive 2 in my documents folder.  Bingo, the file is in my
documents folder.  So I copied the file from my "phantom" disk to the disk
in drive 2.  Now I can bring my program over to my desktop.  Bill, UAC is
set to default settings - the issue may have something to do with
privileges in the Program Files folder.  At any rate the problem was easily
solved - DON'T CREATE DISKS IN THE VCC FOLDER.