[Coco] SysCall source listing (and OS-9 source code find)

Wayne Campbell asa.rand at gmail.com
Fri Nov 29 17:10:05 EST 2013

I downloaded the Full Kit version, and ran the Setup.exe that it contained.
It installed the emulator, but the emulator won't run any emulation for
OS-9. It reports an error trying to read the rom image. Looking in it's rom
images folder, there is no rom image for OS-9, but there is one rom image
for unibug, named UNIBUG.BIN, and another one named UOS_35_UNIFLEX.BIN.
There are many other files in this folder, but none with a .rom extension.
I tried putting a copy of the coco.rom image from MESS, but apparently this
emulator does not know how to identify the rom.

Wimgtool (from MESS) and EmuDisk both report unknown format errors, so I
have no way to look at the DSK images that came with this emulator.

Wayne