[Coco] It can't be true: THE ONLY ONE!

Wayne Campbell asa.rand at gmail.com
Fri Nov 29 16:52:59 EST 2013

I did a little search for CoCo1 images, and found an image of the bottom of
what I believe is a US version. I noticed that, besides the lack of French,
the serial number on the US version is 7 digits, and the one on the
Canadian version is 6 digits. This also seems to show a different numbering
system on the Canadian versions.

http://ripsaw.cac.psu.edu/~mloewen/Oldtech/Tandy/Coco1-2L.jpg

Wayne