[Coco] Downland - Game about hell?

Jeremy Michea jmichea at mail.com
Fri Nov 29 12:09:01 EST 2013

Ok it's a tongue in cheek title but I was reading through some coco manuals and was reading through downland, a game that I thought was about hell but is apparently about a decent into the lair of Satan. At the end of the manual it says :

"Downland pits you against the natural perils of the netherworld" which as I understand is the residence of one prince of darkness where the souls of the dead are tormented for eternity.

And here I thought it was a game about spelunking! :D