[Coco] Adapting a V9958 64-pin Chip to fit a Solderless Breadboard

Luis Antoniosi (CoCoDemus) retrocanada76 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 28 14:25:09 EST 2013

Hi Kip, did you have any progress on that ?

After my successfully try with 80 column card I want to move to a 9958 one.

I was think in soldering wires from an SDIP-64 socket but I'm having
problems even finding a sdip-64 socket.

So I ultimately thought that i should make the prototype on OSD Park,
becasue if I had to solder 4, 5  evem 10 wires for fixing missing
connections that would be by far better than soldering 64 pins !

Long live the CoCo