[Coco] SysCall source listing (and OS-9 source code find)

Gene Heskett gheskett at wdtv.com
Thu Nov 28 13:48:35 EST 2013

On Thursday 28 November 2013 13:42:35 Joel Ewy did opine:

> On 11/28/2013 12:10 PM, Joel Ewy wrote:
> > On 11/28/2013 11:52 AM, Wayne Campbell wrote:
> >> I have been following your replies, Joel.
> >>
> >> I have visited the site from my phone, but that doesn't do much. I
> >> need to
> >> get on the computer, but am unable to at this moment.
> >>
> >> I'll reply when I have a chance to look closer. This is good stuff.
> >>
> >> Wayne
>
> I've extracted all the files from the disk images and packed them, along
> with the disk images in a tar.gz file.  Where should I put this?
>
> JCE

If you'd like, PM it to me and I'll put it in Genes-os9-stf on my web page
below.  There, and a copy to rtsi, plus theres another site that comes and
goes, between the 3 places it ought to be safe for posterity. or at least
as long as I'm around for my site, since that is this machine.

Cheers, Gene
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)

Where am I?  Who am I?  Am I?  I
         law-abiding citizens.