[Coco] CoCoEPROMPak

Mark J. Blair nf6x at nf6x.net
Thu Nov 28 13:23:13 EST 2013

On Nov 28, 2013, at 10:14 , Chad H <chadbh74 at hotmail.com> wrote:
> Well I may have a answer to my own question, someone please correct me if
> I'm wrong.  According to the Schematic, the JP2 and JP3 select banks via the
> A14 and A15 lines respectively.  What if I inserted a similar jumper on the
> A13 line?

Yes, that should work. In order to keep things simple, I just made it support full 16k banks. You get two of them with a 27256, or four of them with a 27512. Adding a jumper on the EPROM's A13 line would let you use 8k banks instead. You could either rework an existing board, or use my Eagle files as a starting point to make your own version of the board.

I'm happy that folks are finding it useful!

--
Mark J. Blair, NF6X <nf6x at nf6x.net>
http://www.nf6x.net/