[Coco] Microware OS-9 Manuals

Greg Law glaw at live.com
Thu Nov 28 13:22:17 EST 2013

Thanks for the information. I'm quickly coming to the conclusion that I must
be dreaming. I do see PD.T0S documented in the path descriptor section of
LSN0 at offset $4A, but it's my understanding that the path descriptor
section of LSN 0 isn't necessarily accurate. The SWTPC disks, for example,
are 10 sectors per track with 400 total sectors indicating 40 tracks, but
the path descriptor says it's 80 tracks, 2 sides, 16 sectors per track, and
10 sectors on Track 0.

I'll keep searching for all the Microware manuals I can find since I'd like
to go back through some of the NitrOS-9 docs to verify accuracy at some
point.