[Coco] SysCall source listing

Gene Heskett gheskett at wdtv.com
Wed Nov 27 01:28:19 EST 2013

On Wednesday 27 November 2013 01:15:10 Wayne Campbell did opine:

> Well Gene, I don't think I have that option. I'm already 58, and 70 just
> isn't that far away. And with every day going by at a rate of 3-1, I'll
> hit 70 in about 8 years.
>
> Wayne

Ok, I'll bite, where does the multiplier come from?.

I don't think I've had that, being a DM-II for over 25 years, 79 now, I am
well aware that any extended warranty I may have had expired 20 years ago.
I figure I haven't been called yet because he'll send me down to hell, and
the first 3 things I'd do would be to fix the air conditioning, then the
broken stoker so we didn't have to shovel so many hours in a day, and start
a brewery & open a bar.

Then the devil would be bragging to God & thanking him for sending him an
engineer, at which point God yells send him back up.  The devil says no,
God say's I'll sue.  The devil than asks God just where does he expect to
find a lawyer?

So I'm stuck, and will probably wind up fixing the air conditioning...

On that note, have a good one Wayne. ;-)

Cheers, Gene
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)

Interchangeable parts won't.
         law-abiding citizens.