[Coco] SysCall source listing

Wayne Campbell asa.rand at gmail.com
Tue Nov 26 17:20:31 EST 2013

In the Basic09 Level 2 reference, on page 11-166, it indeed describes the
syntax for using SysCall. However, the command is not built-in to Basic09.
it is a separate subroutine module used with the RUN statement in Basic09,
as evidenced in the example program that follows on page 11-167. The level
1 Basic09 manual (revisions F and H) does not seem to reference SysCall at
all.

Wayne