[Coco] Need to Port NitrOS-9 6x09 L2 to N8VEM's New 6x0x Board

Kip Koon computerdoc at sc.rr.com
Tue Nov 26 01:42:08 EST 2013

I agree.  I'll encourage them to do just that.  I don't think that fact is
as well known outside the Coco Community.  I read an email the other day
that sounded like someone had just found out about the 6309 in the N8VEM
camp.  That is just one person though.  Someone else stated that he had been
using 6309s for a while now in the original 6x0x 3-PCB Mezzanine stand-alone
setup, so knowledge of the 6309 is getting around.  Hopefully the 6309 will
catch on with the N8VEM 6x0x boards like it has with our beloved Coco.
Kip