[Coco] Christmas CoCoLicious article for Retrogaming Times

Brian Blake random.rodder at gmail.com
Thu Nov 21 16:38:18 EST 2013

Hey CoCoNuts,

I know I promised a Christmas oriented CoCoLicious article for the
December edition of Retrogaming Times Magazine. I'm sad to say its not
going to happen.

I'm at least neck deep (probably over my head) in divorce paperwork and
proceedings; I just don't have the time to do it the justice it
deserves. At this point, I have no idea when I'll be able to start
writing again, but, I /*will*/ be back at it at some point in the future!!

Brian